Subject: [Leica] Look before crossing
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 19:28:17 -0800

<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/53574532329/in/dateposted-public/>

Olympus E-M1 Mark II and the underrated "plastic fantastic" Oly 40-150
f/4-5.6. So many copies are available used. I got mine for a song. I
think inexperienced people try this lens once or twice, get blurry
pictures because they don't bump up their ISO, become frustrated and
sell them.

The image quality is only a little less than the one kilogram Olympus
50-200 f/2.8-3.5.? I'm glad I ended up with both. The light one is for
travel and general carrying around. The Big One is for Really Serious
Stuff and the need for speed--with the proviso that if it's more than
200 feet from the car, it's not photogenic. (Supposedly Ansel said that).

Enjoy!
--Peter

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Look before crossing)