Subject: [Leica] Highlands PAM 02
From: john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2024 14:22:36 +0000

Thanks Don, as I said I just showed them as shot.  I am taking my 180mm lens
as well next time, these were all with the 120mm (Leica S)....

John

?On 03/03/2024, 13:07, "LUG on behalf of Don Dory via LUG"
<lug-bounces+john=mcmaster.co.uk at leica-users.org on behalf of lug at
leica-users.org> wrote:

    Starting with the fourth frame in, the exploration of the landscape was
    very interesting.  I appreciated the palette you chose even if I would
have
    gone more dramatic.  The softer tones did justice to the landscape.  Then
    there are the water reflection images.  I would return again and again to
    that and explore depth of focus, time exposure, tighter framing and
    generally have a blast with what is good as presently presented.

    On Sun, Mar 3, 2024 at 5:32?AM John McMaster via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>

Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Highlands PAM 02)