Subject: [Leica] IMG: Step dancing
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 01:26:26 +0000

Went into Dublin today to collect some posters for a talk my Society is
giving, and brought a camera with me. It was a nice day so I took
advantage of my free transport - buses and trains -walked down to the
Dart (commuter train) and went into the city centre. The sun was beaming
down on Anna Livia Plurabelle.

Step dancing on the Ha'penny Bridge over the River Liffey in Dublin.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Step+Dancing.jpg.html
Fuji X100S. Can be seen larger if desired.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: Step dancing)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Step dancing)
Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Step dancing)