Subject: [Leica] Christmas House on Sandpoint Road #3
From: john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 13:24:43 +0000

"Error: Database Unavailable
Please refer to the Cartweaver installation instructions, and verify the
database and data connection are set up correctly."

john

?On 21/02/2024, 13:21, "LUG on behalf of Christopher Crawford"
<lug-bounces+john=mcmaster.co.uk at leica-users.org on behalf of chris at
chriscrawfordphoto.com> wrote:

    Every year since they moved into my neighborhood a few years ago, the
owners of this house have created elaborate Christmas decorations for it. I
made this photograph of it back in December.

    https://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=4296

    Christopher Crawford

    Fine Art Photography

    260-437-8990