Subject: [Leica] IMG: Vuelta a la Comunidad Valenciana
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2024 20:56:26 +0100

In January and February the cycling season in Belgium, the Netherlands and
northern France has not yet started. The spring classics begin in April, and
the 3 big stage races Giro d?Italia, Tour de France and Vuelta a Espa?a take
place in the summer. But there are pro races down here in Spain and in the
south of France to help the teams prepare for the serious stuff. One of
those races is the Round of the Valencia Region, a 5-day race around our
region of Spain. On Saturday I went to the town of La Nucor, north of
Benidorm, to have a look at the 4th stage of the race pass by. I picked a
spot in a roundabout where they would be going uphill and starting a tough
climb to a mountain pass. It was early in the stage, so the pack had not yet
broken up completely, but there was already some suffering to be seen (the
essence of our sport). A small gallery can be seen here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Volta-a-la-Comunitat-Valenciana-2024

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu