Subject: [Leica] Foggy Walk
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2024 13:04:06 -0800

Went for a foggy walk this AM.? At least it has been above freezing the
last few days so no ice.? We have been walking in our local shopping
mall lately to avoid the ice/snow/rain since our return from SoCal.?
they open the mall up at 7AM for walkers before the stores open.

Foggy Walk-1001148 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/m/Foggy+Walk-1001148.jpg.html>

Comment welcome.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Foggy Walk)
Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Foggy Walk)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Foggy Walk)