Subject: [Leica] Passages - Lluis?
From: mrafferty at centurylink.net (Marshall Rafferty)
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 10:46:32 -0800

On 2/1/2024 10:38 AM, Marshall Rafferty via LUG wrote:
> I was away from this group for a time, and haven't been very attentive
> since, so this is painful for me to even ask: Has Lluis Ripoll passed
> away? If so, I suspect he isn't the only person familiar to me who is
> gone.? I can't find anything in the archives.or more information

Good grief, I see a post from Nathan replying to a post from Lluis on
23/01/2024. A post I never received.? In fact I haven't gotten any post
by Lluis since I re-joined!? I'm not sure what is amiss.

Sorry,

Marshall

Replies: Reply from billclough042541 at gmail.com (Bill Clough) ([Leica] Passages - Lluis?)