Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: amagayneroshak at gmail.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 00:45:59 -0600

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/concerned+umbrella+woman.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Good+conversationalist.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/waiting+for+the+makeup+treatment.jpg.html

> All the best.
The first one stands out to me (but I would like the woman's chin lightened
to match the rest of her face).

--
Alan

(Retired)