Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 4: mountains, sea and people
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 17:44:05 +0100

As indicated in the title, these are the main themes for last week. The
people are mainly my colleagues at the office with whom I shared literature
and drinks during the week. The mountains are represented by a bicycle ride
to the Carrasqueta mountain pass; and the sea is there on two occasions: a
drink on the promenade with my daughter during which we were entertained by
dogs and windsurfers, and a walk on the beach 500 meters from my house on a
morning when the wind was blowing in and the winter light was very nice.

It?s all here:

https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4226
<https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4226>

Nathan