Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 3: my best friend comes to visit
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 21:10:55 +0100

The main event in week 3 was the visit of my best friend Lars from Denmark.
He usually visits me in January, so we can go cycling and take pictures in
Spanish sunshine, and he gets a welcome break from the wet and dark Danish
winter. But last year he could not come due to illness, so this year was
special. We cycled, we talked, we took pictures, and we drank beer. That?s
what we do. We also walked around Alicante, and I worked too, 3 days during
the week. It?s all here:

https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4220

And as always, comment and critique are welcome and appreciated.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws