Subject: [Leica] Life at 1/4 Second
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2024 15:18:28 -0800

As you may recall, I have been doing a lot of drive-by shots lately as I
sit in the passenger seat while my wife speeds (literally and
figuratively) down the highway on our trips.? Yes, you can take the girl
out of California but you cannot take California out of the girl.? I got
to thinking that perhaps this is an exercise only for me.? Maybe they
have no real photographic value to anyone else.? Am I just inventing
something to pass my time or do I have some things to share that others
might appreciate?? I find them interesting so maybe that is enough, but
perhaps not enough to share with others.
So, I compiled about 40 of them all taken at 1/4 sec and put them in an
album.? If you have
the time I would appreciate your looking at them and perhaps commenting
on them either as a group, as an exercise, or which individual photos
have potential and should be pursued in the future.

Life At 1/4 Second | Flickr
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24330215 at N06/albums/72177720314164597/>

Comments welcome.

Aram