Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers in Lake Charles SonC
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 17:29:18 -0600

My first Friday Flower from Lake Charles, LA.  We moved here from
Natchitoches last weekend, and are getting settled.  Finding a place for
sixty some years of photography; negs, prints hard drives, sd cards, not to
mention cameras retained over the years.

Anyhow, it?s coming along.

Here?s your Friday Flower, shot in our kitchen. Conveniently it started
blooming this week and appears to have more to come.

https://sonc.com/look/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/DSC05450.jpg

Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com <http://sonc.com/look/>