Subject: [Leica] Friday for Sale
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 20:20:34 -0500

I have a Sony A7c mirrorless camera that needs a new home. This camera is
in beautiful shape as anyone who has bought from me in the past.  It comes
with a Peak strap,  a battery and a charger.  Very low shutter count.

Shooting it can be a Leica like experience.  Not only does Sony and third
parties have an extensive catalog of wonderful lenses, with adapters, it
can use hundreds of other lenses including most all Leica R and M glass as
well as Pentax and Nikon.

If you want I can include an m adapter.

I?m asking $1200 US including shipping.  Paypal or personal check is fine.

I?ll even entertain interesting trades.  Maybe a Fender Bass guitar?  ;-)

You?ll love this camera.

Sonny Carter