Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 03:09:00 -0500

Greetings to all.  This week brings mostly a walk down Congress street but
the first image is from an outdoor concert with an excellent sampler:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/singer+at+an+outdoor+concert.jpg.html

I had a brief conversation with this woman.  I believe she is unsheltered
but she was taking excellent care of her cat and the dog you can just
barely see in the background:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/attending+to+her+cat.jpg.html

Just up the hill this gentleman was doing some emergency work on his guitar:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/buskar+tuning+up.jpg.html

A brief detour onto the walkway along the lake I found this man having an
excellent morning out with his best friend who was bored:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/fishing+with+his+best+friend.jpg.html

At the end of Congress Ave is the state capital building.  If you pass
security you can enter and wander around.  I thought this lobbyist was an
interesting site:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/lobbyist+in+the+Texas+capital.jpg.html

One of the ways back south from the capital you can take a low path and
look up at the bridge:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/running+on+the+Congress+Ave+bridge.jpg.html

All the best.

--