Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: cartersxrd at gmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue, 16 May 2023 22:43:08 -0400

This is really nice and dramatic.

For years, from childhood into adulthood, I had this recurring dream: I was
riding across a bridge. Looming over the side of the bridge was the Statue
of Liberty. The bridge bed was at about the same level as Liberty?s tablet.
Then, in my 20s or 30s, during a family conversation, I suddenly recalled an
incident.

When I was 5 or 6, I went to NYC with grandparents. We were going across one
of the bridges into the city, and my grandfather, who was driving, started
pointing and telling me to look at the Statue of Liberty. I looked SO hard,
but at that young age, it didn?t dawn on me to look toward the horizon.
Terribly frustrated, I never did see it.

After remembering the event, I never had the dream again.

Ric