Subject: [Leica] Tuesday Trees
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 05:01:00 -0500

Greetings to all.  We will be in a lot of places this week.  This first
tree is in a northern suburb of Austin:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/confused+as+to+direction.jpg.html

This is one of the oaks growing around the LBJ library on the UT campus:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/live+oak+and+clear+sky.jpg.html

The next two are on the barrier island east of St. Augustine FL:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/Oak+thicket_.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/Oak+with+lichens+at+the+beach.jpg.html

As most people know Austin is rapidly growing and in dire need of more
housing.  Formerly vacant land is being scooped up everywhere.  This lot is
across the street from a very nice park:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/small+grove+amidst+the+construction.jpg.html

Last, we have a young grove on one of the islands west of Seattle:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/welcome+shade.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don