Subject: [Leica] IMG: A new batch of film portraits
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 11:17:49 +0200

In the past few months, I have done a couple of new things when it comes to
shooting film. First, I have begun to use the Topaz AI suite, and I have
gone back through my 2022 film images and reprocessed them using those
tools; there is definitely a learning curve, but I think that I am now
getting the hang of it (mainly using the controls to dial back some of the
effects, actually). The second development (no pun intended) is that I have
started to develop my own film again (until recently, I was sending it off
to a lab in Valencia)?I get better results by doing it myself and save money
in the process, so it is definitely a win-win situation.

I have just added 12 mostly informal portraits to my Film Portraits gallery,
all taken since June 2022, but recently reprocessed as mentioned above. You
can click on the individual links below, or just click on the arrow on the
right to move to the next image.

My classmate Lone:
https://www.greatpix.eu/Film/Film-portraits/i-jxB7BRB/A

Eri: