Subject: [Leica] Tuesday Trees
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 04:58:00 -0500

Greetings to all.  This week is mostly around the south side of Austin with
one dalliance near my favorite purveyor of  chicken livers.  The first
image is from a line of cypress trees planted around the original
convention center just south of the lake:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/Cypress+in+the+fall+turning+color.jpg.html

Doing the British thing and taking a stroll after a heavy meal I liked this
grove just off the lake in Marble Falls:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/hilside+grove.jpg.html

The next two are different treatments to limbs on live oaks:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/long+time+on+support.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/no+one+to+give+a+hand+up.jpg.html

The next two are from the same spot; one is at the aforementioned
convention center and the other is across the street on a new building:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/oak+on+the+edge+of+development.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/tree+at+develpment+edge.jpg.html

All the best.

--