Subject: [Leica] A voice from Leica Heaven Yearbook)
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 07:04:46 -0600

I was sitting at my computer, and I heard this voice:

?So now it's OK for me to go into rant and rage mode reminders for the rest
of you luggittes to get yours in right now! THAT'S RIGHT THIS WEEK!

Of course a great many of you folks created a LUGBOOK folder as I suggested
to insert the odd shot so you wont panic in the last few weeks or days for
submission.

Yeah I know you forgot it?

Oh well yer loss. And most of you have never been published in a book for
FREE during your photographer careers! You've never experienced the
incredible thrill of opening the book, turning the pages "THEN... POW IN
YER FACE! YOUR PUBLISHED PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU FEEL LIKE A KING! YEP
there are some of the crew who can verify the incredible inner bubbling
feelings when you open the book and there's your name and photos on a
couple of pages!!! JUST GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! :-) ?

cheers,
ted
--
Regards,