Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 5/2/2023: Balu
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 07:17:39 +0100

We had our Sunday lunch with some friends. Their dog Balu (born just before
the pandemic hit in 2020) is a big part of the attraction for me when
visiting  this particular couple. He is cuddly and friendly. While we eat,
he hangs around, hoping for treats (his expectations are usually met):
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-VjdXGqX/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-VjdXGqX/A>

After eating, we took him for a long walk along the rocky beach nearby. He
is a young dog, full of energy, and was running around all the time (this is
a place where it is safe to let dogs run freely). At one point, he did take
a brief rest, displaying his impossibly long tongue:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-BfZ4VxD/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-BfZ4VxD/A>

Cheers,
Nathan