Subject: [Leica] Dining out
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 00:14:37 +0000

Aram
I came to this from your terrific ice bubbles. We just don't see weather
like that here. Never having seen ice bubbles before, I had to check out
Youtube, and sure enough there are some magical videos of the process in
slow motion.

On the restaurant, the shot of your wife getting ready to catch the
piece of broccoli wins, and, even if the food wasn't great, the show
seems to have been worth the price of admission. The idea of throwing
food at the paying guests hasn't quite caught on here... yet.

Douglas