Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 2: my son comes to visit and we ride our bikes
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 19:30:20 +0100

The second week of January was filled with joy in our home. Our son Moses
came to visit from New Jersey, and for the first time in 3 years the nest
was full in our little home. We have of course seen him since then, but
always over there, most recently in May in my case and in August in the case
of his sister. He has followed in my footsteps and taken up cycling, and by
luck the first brevet of the year, a 200 km ride, was organised by the
Alicante bike club during his visit?so of course I had signed us up, and we
successfully completed the event. So here is a weekly blog full of cycling,
love, and good food:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3867

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman