Subject: [Leica] IMG: Copenhagen
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2022 21:50:27 +0100

I spent a couple of days in Copenhagen during the first week of November. As
always, I enjoyed the city I love, and as always, I visited the Louisiana
Museum of Modern Art in Humleb?k, a seaside town about 35 km north of the
city, and saw some great art there. A relatively small gallery of 44 images
can be seen here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Copenhagen-November-2022/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman