Subject: [Leica] Friday Follies
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 04:56:00 -0500

Greetings to all.  This week's selection is all within a block of an
excellent hardware store that has an exceptional selection of nuts, bolts,
screws, washers, etc. that can be purchased individually.  While I was
waiting for the store to open I walked around the block and found these

The first image is on a roll up loading dock across the street:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/UT+stetson+and+oil+barrel.jpg.html

Crossing the street I found this graphic that had been embellished:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/onward+through+the+fog.jpg.html

Directly behind me was this wall.  I don't ordinarily record this kind of
graphic but this one and the next one were very well done:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/towing+enforced.jpg.html

Crossing the street and walking down the alley:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/NBK.jpg.html

Down the alley was this wall fronting a parking lot:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Polo+bear.jpg.html

This was a wall on the next building down the alley:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Black+Mamba.jpg.html

This little jaunt was on the north end of the UT campus and the shops were
primarily used and vintage items.

All the best.

--
Don