Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Lookout on Wellington St
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 00:49:47 +0100

The Lookout on Wellington St. Well, to be honest, I have no idea whether
it is called the Lookout, but until I find out what it is called, that
will have to do.

This wall art by the French artist Zabou is on Wellington St., Dun
Laoghaire, Co. Dublin. It was put up as part of the Anseo festival this
month. "Anseo" pronounced onsheh is the Irish for "Here". I intend going
back and seeing if I can get a shot with a better camera than my old iPhone.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/The+Lookout+on+Wellington+St.jpg.html

iPhone 5S. Can be seen larger.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: The Lookout on Wellington St)