Subject: [Leica] Friday Follies
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 04:26:00 -0500

Greetings to all.  I will begin this week back in the alley during a street
art fair.  The next three are all part of a wall in an alley:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/snake+handler.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/alive.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Austin+on+the+rings.jpg.html

This next image is a building front just north of sixth street on the east
edge of the bar district:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/612+B.jpg.html

Back to utility boxes and the weird stickers people create in mass and
place all over the central downtown area:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Defund+Climate+Chaos.jpg.html

I don't remember where I was in Austin for this one.  It is a one off when
I didn't have a wide enough lens or room to back up:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/PAZ.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don