Subject: [Leica] Announcing my next exhibition in France
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 20:45:20 +0200

Hi all,

I?m very happy to announce my next exhibition in France, I will expose 30
Gelatin Silver Prints with Selenium bath, most of them 12"x16?, limited
signed series made by myself on my darkroom.

Here is the invitation:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/INVITATION-TextW.jpg.html

Translation:

Lluis Ripoll pictures 1990-2020, June 28th to July 30th, Tuesday to Saturday
from 10 a.m. to 18 p.m., Meeting with the artist Friday July 8 at 6 pm
JOHN DOE BOOKS, Coustellet (France)

Lluis Ripoll, born in 1943, has been photographing the streets of Barcelona
and other places for more than 30 years. He has exhibited in Spain, at the
International Center of Photography in New York, and in Chicago.

<<Far from looking for exotic landscapes or shocking events, the author
discovers, with an incisive look, surprising aspects of the city and
especially of its inhabitants that would go unnoticed for the most part.
This is the merit of the photographer's eye, capable of rediscovering and
categorizing the most everyday facts.>>
The Eye of the Photography, 2021

I?ve created an album with the pictures of the exhibition:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lluisripoll/albums/72177720299240767

Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Announcing my next exhibition in France)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Announcing my next exhibition in France)