Subject: [Leica] Jupiter/IUpiter lenses
From: leica-users at terrier.ampexguy.com (Howard Sanner)
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 21:25:42 -0700

I have a 50mm f/1.5 Jupiter, too, and an earlier 35mm Jupiter-12 in
aluminum focusing mount. I didn't take either along on this excursion
though. Maybe next time. I've used the 50 but don't remember how it
performs; I recall the aluminum 35 making everything look like it had
a coating of oatmeal. Of course, I didn't remember the three I used
for this exercise being as good as they seem to be.

Howard
--
Howard Sanner
leica-users at terrier.ampexguy.com