Subject: [Leica] IMG: Paris
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 09:31:59 +0100

I spent a couple of days in Paris last week, in connection with a two-day
meeting at the OECD. My first trip to Paris since before the pandemic, so it
was nice despite the cold weather. My meetings were mostly in the afternoon
to allow for online participation from the US and Canada, so I had a couple
of mornings free to walk around, and also a bit of time in late evening. I
used one morning just for a long walk around my hotel near Trocad?ro in the
posh 16th arrondissement, and the other for a walk around Montmartre and
Place Pigalle, definitely not posh ;-)

A relatively small gallery of 35 images can be seen here:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/paris_mar2022/
<http://www.frozenlight.eu/paris_mar2022/>

I made fewer digital photos than I would normally do during such a trip
because I also shot several rolls of B&W film which are currently on the way
to the lab. So an amended film gallery will follow at some point. I tried to
use my Panasonic GX80 for images where the colour would enhance the image,
and film for everything else.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman