Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 23/2/2022: a walk in Copenhagen
From: leica-users at terrier.ampexguy.com (leica-users at terrier.ampexguy.com)
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 16:01:25 -0800

Quoting Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>:

>  It leads to a free public toilet, clean, warm, and impeccably maintained:

Well, with that lead in, I can't resist posting a link to my own
picture of a public toilet, on Capitol Hill:

http://www.ampexguy.com/jpg/potty.jpg

This was taken with a Leica IIIf RD, uncoated (probably vintage 1937)
50mm f/3.5 Elmar, on Fuji Superia 400, many years ago, possibly in a
different century, after dinner with my sweetie.

Howard Sanner
leica-users at terrier.ampexguy.com