Subject: [Leica] Lockdown Chronicles
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 12:49:55 +0530

I have not been posting or sharing very many photographs the last 21 months
since the pandemic hit, more out of apathy brought on by the unending
lockdowns more than anything else. Because of this there was a considerable
backlog of photographs to share, and instead of unleashing a tsunami of
posts, I decided to collect them together in a simple PDF book, which I
have titled "Lockdown Chronicles". The photographs cover the period from
March 2020 to November 2021, and reflect my personal emotional reaction to
periods of lockdowns that were imposed on us. All the photographs were
taken when I was physically within the grounds of the gated apartment
complex where we reside, called Rani Meyyammai Towers in Chennai, India. I
have deliberately not captioned them, so each viewer can see what they want
to see in them!

The PDF file can be downloaded from the link given below for those who are
interested - I will leave the file there for a couple of weeks:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/myew333v0joc6k7/Lockdown%20Chronicles%20Distributable.pdf?dl=0

To see the document with its formatting intact, there are a couple of
options that need to be turned on in Acrobat/Acrobat Reader - Under the
"View/Page Display" tab, please turn on both "Two Page View" and "Show
Cover Page in Two Page View". Unfortunately, Adobe does not allow export of
documents with these options embedded within, and so they have to be,
perforce, activated at the viewer's end.

Comments and Criticism, as ever, welcome

Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Lockdown Chronicles)
Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Lockdown Chronicles)