Subject: [Leica] A mix of old and new pictures
From: jassechan at gmail.com (Jasse Chan)
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 16:30:42 -0700

Dear Lluis

I went through this selection of images with my 16 year old daughter - and
I wanted you to know that your pictures have a cross generational appeal!

I LOVE "In the Night" and  "A Photographer in Action" because of the 3
Dimensional depth you've created.

My daughter kept returning to "Pleasant Evening" because of your
composition and the feeling of capturing everyday life.

"In the Church" has weirdly ominous symbolic implications, but, that could
entirely be in my head.

All the best!

Jasse