Subject: [Leica] Guatemala
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 22:52:22 +0000

Wow, over 500 photos to look at, Tina. A beautiful place and interesting
people who have had a troubled history.

I tend to agree with Don's comments. I'm not sure of your purpose in
putting them all into one album without weeding some out and re-titling
the rest. I would say that you might dump the too dark or unfocussed
ones as life for us viewers is short - especially if everyone on this
good had the same bad reaction to my third CoVid jab (my residual long
covid didn't like it one bit).

There are many fine images there though and I particularly like
61852_07613-Edit.jpg and Apprehension for example. There are too many
more to cite as examples. Best of luck with the editing and re-titling.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Guatemala)