Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 45: Pictures from an Exhibition
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 16:01:06 +0100

The main event in the second week was the opening of the first art
exhibition at our office, consisting of art made by ourselves. This is the
first activity of our new art club, WeArt, started by this rarest of
individuals, an extrovert Finn who recently joined our department. I
participated in this activity as well, of course, but I also documented the
setting up on the Thursday evening after work. So a rather colourful small
set this week, with lots of serious and pleased people. Also some cute dogs
and my usual cycling landscapes. It?s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3458

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 45: Pictures from an Exhibition)