Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 29/9/2021: back to normality, sort of
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 06:28:34 +0200

This week we are hosting a big meeting at our office, with about 60
participants from all over Europe (and even some from the US), and an about
equal number joining online. It is the first such event at the office in
more than 1 1/2 year, and as such it served as a test of this new normal of
hybrid events. It went perfectly, with the online and presencial components
integrated well, and the technology cooperating throughout. Just before we
started Tuesday morning, I took some snaps of my colleagues in the familiar
and yet new and exciting setting:

Blanca:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-8QXxLRZ/A
<https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-8QXxLRZ/A>