Subject: [Leica] IMG: Random Observations
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 15:52:03 -0500

Butterflies, insects and flowers are disappearing.? Looking for new
subjects, I spotted some lily buds that have potential for future images.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210915-DSCF3072-Enhanced.JPG.html

I've been frustrated by this unsupported Spectrum telephone cable for
more than six months. A February ice storm uprooted a large pine tree
which damaged utility lines and my backyard fence. Despite several
promises, the support cable for the telephone line still hangs and my
letter to the local Spectrum store was returned to sender because they
have no mail box at the store.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210915-DSCF3074-Enhanced.JPG.html

I spotted a couple of mushrooms in the grass.? To the naked eye, they
appear as a white blob, but when enlarged, a lot of detail appears.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210915-DSCF3076-Enhanced.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA