Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fujifilm 18-55 Kit Lens
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 14:57:57 -0500

I most frequently use my Fujifilm X-T2 with my legacy lenses, but
decided to re familiarize myself with the 18-55mm kit lens.? I finally
spotted a few of these bee-like insects enjoying visits to the Buddleia
blooms.? While the eyes and markings are interesting, I could not settle
on an identification.? I concluded that the lens, fully extended, gave
me reasonable cropped images.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210910-DSCF2950-Enhanced.JPG.html

Jim Nichols

fuji