Subject: [Leica] IMG: Polish art
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 20:11:04 +0200

Continuing to mine my images from last week?s trips to Poland, here is a
walk through the Four Domes Pavilion in Wroc?aw, site of the city?s best
contemporary art gallery:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Modern-art-in-Wroclaw/
<https://www.greatpix.eu/Modern-art-in-Wroclaw/>

The first part is from the permanent collection, and the second part is an
exhibition of works by Ewa Kuryluk, an artist who is now back in Poland but
lived in the US for much of the 1980s, where she began to create some
amazing work, the likes of which I have never seen elsewhere.

Warning: some of Kuryluk?s stuff is NSFW, depending on where in the world
you are.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: Polish art)
Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMG: Polish art)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Polish art)