Subject: [Leica] Friday Follies
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 09:17:00 -0700

Greetings to all.  This week will broaden the sign theme a bit.  However
the first image is a nice doodle on a temporary power pole on a residence
being remodeled:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/doodles+on+a+t-pole.jpg.html

I have shown one side of this before but thought that seeing a bit more of
the wrap would be useful:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/second+view+grackles.jpg.html

Back inn my general neighborhood we find a forceful sign, I wonder if any
rings are involved:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/silence+vote.jpg.html

You have seen two other sides to this building but this is the first time
there were no people waiting for their ice cream:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/kindness.jpg.html

Back in the hood I found a shed that had a nice graphic:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/shed+abstract+chickens.jpg.html

This vacant building had some rather nice architectural appliques:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/RBYG+metal+work.jpg.html

All the best.

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Friday Follies)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Friday Follies)