Subject: [Leica] IMG: More Eastern Tiger Swallowtails
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 20:37:22 +0100

Good catch, Jim. A tiger indeed. None of that butterfly species have
made it to Ireland, bar one which was found in Co. Wicklow in 1932. No
one knows how it got here, but it may have jumped out of the Spirit of
St. Louis some time before :-)

Lindbergh did overfly Ireland enroute to Paris and the girls of the
Moulin Rouge.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: More Eastern Tiger Swallowtails)