Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another Oldie Revisited
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 22:26:36 +0100

I see that it's a "Union" Purple Finch, Jim, as the lichen clearly shows
it's on the northern side of your bird feeder not on the confederate
side :-) You must have a very unpolluted environment to warrant such
profuse lichen growth.

Douglas
who spent a lot of time orienteering in his youth

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Another Oldie Revisited)