Subject: [Leica] IMG: Repost: Butterfly Error Correction
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 07:47:11 -0500

Lluis, Don, and Ric, thanks for the comments. I realized overnight that
I had made a processing error in preparing these images. Since I last
worked on images, I had updated my iMac to macOS Big Sur 11.5. When I
applied "Enhance" in Lightroom, it added a new thumbnail rather than
replace the old one, as it had done in the past.? Naturally, I used the
second thumbnail to complete the processing, rather than the first.?
Further checking showed me that the first thumbnail in each case was the
Enhanced image.? I corrected the error and replaced the images in my LUG
gallery.

The new links are:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210722-P7220107-Enhanced.JPG.html

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210722-P7220110-Enhanced.JPG.html