Subject: [Leica] IMG: Playing with the Lightroom "Enhance" Feature
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 16:32:26 -0500

Since I first learned of the LR Enhance feature from a post on the LUG
last week, the ability to increase resolution on some images has
intrigued me.? To me, it works well on selected images, less so on
others.?? It really depends on content.

I took an airport image, cropped it slightly, applied Enhance in LR, and
then went through my usual workflow. It appears to have good resolution
throughout.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210520-DSCF7419-2-Enhanced.JPG.html

I then enlarged and cropped the image to isolate the building at the
right-hand edge.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210520-DSCF7419-2-Enhanced-2.JPG.html

I believe that Enhance is a tool that will be useful to me in a number
of cases.? YMMV

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA