Subject: [Leica] SilverEfex and M1 Macs
From: smithjeffery at mac.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 16:04:29 -0700

I'm pretty much convinced that SilverEfex 3.0 does not work on the new Macs.
It won't load in Photoshop 2021, and it won't run as an app either. Anyone
else with a new Mac run into this? Is there anyone working at Nik these
days? I also bought the new upgrade for the Nik set only to discover that
SilverEfex got upgraded from 3.0 to 3.0. They could have at least taken the
time to number it 4.0 even if it didn't get updated.

Jeff

Replies: Reply from smithjeffery at mac.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] SilverEfex and M1 Macs)