Subject: [Leica] IMG: First Butterfly of 2021
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 11:14:31 +0100

Congrats, Jim. Many happy hours await of trying to catch them stationary
await. We've had various butterflies flitting through our garden for the
last few weeks, but as we don't have a Buddleia, they don't pause for
long. By the time I race in on my bad knees for a camera, they're gone.
We won't be planting a Buddleia as my wife thinks it's an invasive
garden thug, so it looks like my Rhopalocera encounters will remain
evanescent.

Douglas#

BTW that Skipper seems to have left a donation on that leaf

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: First Butterfly of 2021)