Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 30/4/2021: Malatesta
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 1 May 2021 08:30:19 +0200

As of this week, bars and restaurants are allowed to stay open until about
9:30 p.m. instead of 6 p.m. as has been the case for the past months. I say
?about 9:30? because the real limitation is that the patrons have to be home
by 10 p.m. when the nightly curfew begins. So it is up to each establishment
when they close as long as they do it in time for that (employees can be on
their way home after 10). Anyway, these expanded hours now make it possible
for me to stop for a drink at my favourite bar, Malatesta, on my way home
from work, which exactly what I did yesterday.

The overall view of the interior. I would normally sit outside but the
weather was nice and all the outside tables were occupied. But the interior
is nice enough too. Notice all the beer taps?this is what I love about this
place. They have a great selection, including many Belgian gems like Kwak or
Tripel Karmeliet:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-BTtVMDK/A

The couple next to me asked for the colour pens to make a drawing on the
wall, thus providing me with some visual entertainment while I enjoyed my
pint:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-hRHkc5x/A
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-26Hkt9m/A

I am very happy to have the bar back.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 30/4/2021: Malatesta)