Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 14: back from Denmark
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 21:35:35 +0200

A shortish blog by my recent standards, starting in Copenhagen and
continuing back home in Alicante. Not many people either, since Denmark was
still under Covid restrictions much stricter than Spain, while in Alicante
the weather was ugly, keeping people indoors. But there is a rare selfie!
It?s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3228

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 14: back from Denmark)