Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Grandkids Again
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 12:14:11 +0100

Some lovely shots there, Tina, your grandchildren are very cute and seem
to have an idyllic time on the farm.

Yes, that was a dreadful story emerging from SC. It must be very
frightening at the randomness of sudden death close by. BTW it also made
the headlines over here.
However, to us, it appears to be part of the US normal - lunatic with
gun kills innocents, give us more guns, guns are the solution, arm
everyone to the teeth, blah, blah.
Hard to believe people put up with it, and elect politicians who
continue to pander to, and propagate, that sort of thinking.

Keep safe

Douglas