Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 3/4/2021: walking around Copenhagen
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2021 09:27:50 +0200

On Saturday morning I woke up early and took the commuter train from my
hotel to my friend Beata?s place to have breakfast together before heading
out to enjoy the sunshine in the city. While walking from the train station
to her apartment, I stopped by the rectangular lakes in her neighbourhood, a
popular spot for walking and jogging. In these corona times, the path has
been made one way. It is not policed much, but Beata told me that people do
obey the signs:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-mRf8tGc/A

The canals in the centre are good for paddling, as long as you remember to
duck under the bridges:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-SSCJ6F7/A

Beata on the train. Masks are mandatory in all indoor spaces and of course
also on public transport:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-8GXFbHw/A

Restaurants in Denmark are closed for anything but takeaway (so no eating on
outside terraces either). So, for lunch we got a pizza and ate it on a bench
along one of the canals in Christianshavn:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-5vmcxGM/A

It was a good long day of moving around Copenhagen. I certainly got much
mileage from my 24-hour public transport ticket.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"