Subject: [Leica] IMG: Work in Progress
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2021 14:16:45 -0500

For several reasons, my lawn and shrubbery had gotten out of control.
Finally, my yard guy was healthy and found some help, and the weather
was beautiful but cold, so he arrived early and put in a 10-hour day,
thanks to daylight saving time. He worked wonders, but my neighbor's
downed pine tree from the ice storm remains to be removed so the fence
can be repaired.? I selected four images just to show I'm no longer a
slob with overgrown bushes.

The front, seen from the upper side of the lot:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210402-P4023826.JPG.html

I'm on the corner next to a country road, and the street is not
perpendicular, so the lot is wide at the front and narrow at the rear.
This is from the corner:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210402-P4023831.JPG.html

These boxwoods are fresh from the Boxwood Barber:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210403-P4033849.JPG.html

And the downed pine tree and fence repair remains to? be done:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210403-P4033840.JPG.html

I can now quit apologizing for the bushes!

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: Work in Progress)